- Joined
- Nov 22, 2005
- RO Number
- 19626
- Messages
- 1,074
We had a holding tank smell issue for the first time this season. We religiously used Odorlos for many years with good success.
After trying everything we finally tried Pine Sol. I poured an entire bottle down the toilet (I think 32 ounces). I waited a week and then did a pump out. No more smells!
So, now after every pump out we pour a bottle of Pine Sol down the toilet and it's working like a charm.
Just passing this along.
After trying everything we finally tried Pine Sol. I poured an entire bottle down the toilet (I think 32 ounces). I waited a week and then did a pump out. No more smells!
So, now after every pump out we pour a bottle of Pine Sol down the toilet and it's working like a charm.
Just passing this along.